Pacific Northwest Narcotics Anonymous History Committee Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Personal Stories - Input From Our Members
 Where We Were Back Then . . . Where Are We Now ?
 east coast fundraiser
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

tacoma tom
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - November 04 2008 :  16:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello family , I have just returned from the east coast fundraiser in Miami, what an experience it was a History speaker jam type of deal that included Bob B Cal., Gene H Ore., Tom C, Hawaii, Dutch H, NJ, Neal B,SC, Syliva D San Fransciso, Fawn B., Washington DC, Bo S. Jacksonville Fl., Gino H Tx, . WoW is all I can really say it was great event . anyway I did make some connections to people that were from the northwest at some point and will give us as mush history as they have acsess to so good to see this new medium . YILS. Tacoma Tom

Richard S. in S.Fl
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - November 08 2008 :  16:01:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was fortunate enough to be able to attend this event, and Tom is right, WOW, describes this historical event - perfectly.
Go to Top of Page

jwhayes
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - February 22 2009 :  06:49:59  Show Profile  Send jwhayes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey!

I was also there in Miami!

Tom C. was my sponsor for 6 1/2 years, and it was so GREAT to see him. I also have had personal interactions with Gene H., Geno, Bob B. (my great grand sponsor, and Bo S. over the years. It was great to hear them and to hug and love them...

Love All Serve All
JW
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pacific Northwest Narcotics Anonymous History Committee Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03