New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nona
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  11:28:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard that meetings started in Coeur d' Alene in the early 80's about 1984. North Idaho Area Narcotics Anonymous (NIANA)is holding their 20th Spiritual Retreat father's day weekend this year June 19-21, 2009. My husband Chas and I met at the 15th retreat and married at the 16th one.

Also, the Tuesday Night Freedom to Change began in Sandpoint in 1984 but had a rocky start. Saturday Night Highlifers started this same year after Freedom to Change, but is known today as the oldest continuous meeting in the Northern Panhandle Area of Narcotics Anonymous (NPANA). NPANA became an area officially in January 2007. We have had two motions within a year to disband the area, but are still alive and kickin. We meet for ASC quarterly now.

Grateful to be a part of the history, glad we're doing this project. Let me know how I can help more.
Nona W.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pacific Northwest Narcotics Anonymous History Committee Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03